Tuesday, August 31, 2010

1st Days of School

Avery was up at 6:30 her first day. I've never seen her take a bath so quick! She had a great 1st day of school. She said it was "awesome!!" I asked her if she wanted me to take her the first day and she said "no way. I want to ride the bus." So.....I followed the bus.

This is Avery with her friend, Morgan. I think she was more excited to ride the bus than anything.


If I could get Kaden to give me any details about school, I'd post them. All I can say is- it's a good thing his teacher this year doesn't give much homework, because if he did....I wouldn't know about it.
This is Rylee and one of her friends, Gracie. I snapped a picture just as the bus was pulling up. Of course, she had her clothes picked out for the first day, but changed her mind at the last minute. She does that a lot. She's excited because this year she gets to sell cookie dough for a fund raiser.
All in all, I think they had a great first day. Poor Cameron just asks where they are all day. We're actually in the 2nd week of school and I still have to tell him several times during the day where the kids are.

No comments:

Post a Comment